My Passion

My passion is photography. My passion is photography for many reasons. One reason is that it is unique and I like how you can make your picture any way you want. You can do this by changing the setting. These settings being aperture, ISO and shutter speed. There is a lot to learn and tons of new things coming out. I don’t know if this is “new” but I know it is not old the thing I’m talking about is ghosting. Ghosting is where you have your shutter speed really slow and you have the object in the picture for half of the time and then the other half you quickly move the object away while doing this you have to keep the camera still. If you follow these steps correctly then in your picture you should be able to see through the object. Ghosting is just one cool photography feature. In order to do most photography features you have to do shoot in manual which I recommend learning how to do. If you’re wondering if i’m doing any photography projects. The answer is yes I am doing a project with this photography club I am in. The project is we are taking pictures of people’s animals and the profits we earn go to some animal foundation. Another thing I did that isn’t really a project but I enjoyed was I took pictures of foster dogs with a friend at a park.

Some of my favorite photographers are

Vivian Myers- I like Vivian Myers pictures because in all of her pictures she has a hidden reflection of her self

Tommy Crow- I like Tommy Crow because he has a lot of vibrant colors in his picturesMy First Micro Four Thirds Camera Michael Brace via Compfight

maxhgms24