About Me

Hi my name is Max. I have 4 people in my family if you don’t include my pets. In my family I have my mom,my dad,my brother, and me. My two cats names are teddy and pumpkin. That’s my family. I’m in sixth grade. I am into photography and have been for almost a year now. another one of my hobbies is swimming. In the summer I swim for my country club and this year I will be swimming for my school. I like fashion because if I think I look good I feel more confident. I am very talkative and love to make a lot of friends.

2 Comments

1. I also have two cats and they are named Luis and Jingle, I have two brothers, three sisters, one mom, and one dad. In total I have 8people in my family and two cats. I am a twin, my brother and I are identical twins. My favorite animal is a gorilla, I also made up a name for me and gorillas, DaRilla, basically the gorilla.
    Also thank you for sharing this and being confident to show how you are and letting your fingers type what you have in your brain. Bye! From, Manny!

2. Haha you are very talkative and love to make friends
    Your friend,
    Graham
    P.s. I tried to make this at long vertical as I could
    P.p.s. Umm trying to make more lines!
    P.p.p.s. Is this getting annoying?
    P.p.p.p.s. I´m gonna stop now
    P.p.p.p.p.s. Have a good day 😛