How to Comment- The Right Way

Steps to leave a comment

• Go to the person’s bog you want to comment on
  • Scroll down till to see the word comment
  • Click on it
  • Type your comment (make sure to follow the rules to leave a good comment)
  • When your are finished hit the word post
  • Now you know how to leave a comment

Let me just start off by saying commenting on someone’s blog post is not the same as texting or commenting on a Instagram post. I wish it was the same as texting but instead it has many rules you need to follow to leave a good comment on someones post. The first and most important rule is don’t be rude or mean. Even if it’s a joke to a friend, it could easily be mistaken for bullying. Since this inst the same as texting, don’t say things like LOL,OMG,IKR,THX. I know you might not want to but use proper grammar such as capitalizing the first letter of every new sentence and spelling things correctly. I know you might not know how to spell everything so just to be safe search up the word on google. My last piece of advice is to leave comments that can start a discussion or a comment that can give he/she something to work on. This is called constructive criticism. When you leave constructive criticism comments you before you criticize you should say something nice. The last thing to keep in mind is don’t be super mean when criticizing be kind while criticizing. This is an example of what your comment could like if you follow these rules “I love how you talked about your favorite photographers but I think you should add why they are your favorite”. That was just one type of comment.

Another type of comment is just asking a question. One separate rule you have to follow except the basic rules( No bullying, proper grammar and etc.) is leave a comment that can start a discussion. What I mean by this is leave a comment that wouldn’t just end right away. An example of this would be “What are you doing today”. This is not a good comment because it wouldn’t start a discussion. A good thing to add is if you relate to their blog then you should comment about how you relate to their blog. Comment blogging buttonCreative Commons License sergio santos via Compfight